Monday, April 11, 2011

YO

Hey lovelies!

this is gonna be quick because I seriously need to be focusing right now, but in my procrastination I rediscovered this blog because I had favorited the link then totally got distracted! Its so nice to see that you guys are updating it though, and I definitely want to get into it too! I probs wont be very present until May though - my thesis is due at the end of the month and I'm super behind; so thats what I need to be doing right now actually, haha.

BUT... short life update;
1) I've been super antisocial lately, writingwritingwriting my thesis
2) I saw girl talk last weekend! that was my last social event of April, I think.
3) I briefly dated Zak again (4 mos-ish). It was really, really wonderful and positive and interesting and we broke up today and decided to just be friends, and to really try to keep it friendly and positive this time. I'm excited that we are friends again, and generally feeling positive about the whole thing.
4) I can't friggin wait to GRADUATE! May 14's the date! I'm just pushin through til I get there!
5) I'll be back in the bay May 24-June 23. Lets make the most of it - I love you guys.
6) I'm SO SO SO excited to be going back to Nepal, and finally to have the opportunity to do this project that I have been working on for so so long. I can't believe its happening. My mind is blown, but I am so happy!
7) I miss you all and can't wait to see you agaaaain!

... more later! I must FOCUS, furrealz now. <3

4 comments:

  1. Man! I'm blown away at how close you are to being finished with school! I'm happy that you're happy! I can't wait until you are less busy and stressed and we can all relax and catch up again. Miss you. I hope everything goes well with your thesis :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 14th? Thought it was the 24th... glad you'll be back sooner than I thought! I miss you! I'm so proud and amazed by what you're doing with you're life, seriously in awe. Can't wait for a longer/more detailed life update (like why the breakup?) and to party this summer!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUUU! i can't believe it. I can't believe you are gonna graduate. I also can't believe you broke with Zak and didn't tell me. ALSO, i want to a phone call soon. finish that damn thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're about to graduate! I'm so excited for you and wish you lots of luck finishing your thesis. I wish I could see you graduate but we aren't done with school till the end of May :(. Looking forward to seeing you when you're back!

    ReplyDelete