Monday, April 4, 2011

april 4th

Now I am sick too... I woke up yesterday with an almost-unnoticeable sore throat and proceeded to go on a long, hard bike ride, which brought down my defenses. Yesterday evening and last night were just miserable. So I am taking the day off from school, which I'm really glad for. I plan to do Spanish and math homework, nap, and sit in the sun.

I've been trying to listen to more piano music lately since I am learning piano. I have been listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSK_IYNsja4) nocturne by Chopin nonstop. It is so sad and beautiful. I printed out the sheet music for it and have been trying to learn it even though it is way past my level. Trying to learn a hard piece seems in some ways more beneficial than learning the really simple pieces for class.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I think it's awesome you're taking more initiative to learn piano outside of class :) You should play something for me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just would like to say that i'm so so so glad you're learning how to play piano! that's just the coolest thing... it's a good skill, i absolutely love it when i walk into a house with someone and they can just leap on a piano.

    ReplyDelete